Public Relations Insurance
As a public relations firm, you can get general business cover from any insurer. But there are good reasons for working with a specialist insurance broker who understands the way you work and can provide specialist insurance for public relations businesses.
Public relations involves some very specific insurance risks, and many non-specialist insurers have fixed (and inaccurate) ideas about the industry – charging high premiums to protect themselves against the perceived risks.
Our specialist policy Media Portfolio covers all your risks under a single contract – avoiding expensive duplication and administration. Exclusively available through La Playa, it’s underwritten by Hiscox, an award-winning insurer with first class underwriting knowledge and claims experience in this sector.
Media Portfolio covers include:
- Property: covers your own and hired-in equipment, stock and artwork, computers and general office contents
- Business Interruption: protects income streams during physical and technological disruptions, and covers alternative hire and continuing hire charges
- Employers’, Public and Product Liabilities: protecting your legal liability
- Directors & Officers Liability: protecting your key people
- Money: fees, subsistence expenses
- Legal expenses
We can also arrange:
- Professional Indemnity: protects you against allegations of negligence, breach of duty or mismanagement
- Travel Insurance
Rachel Holmes ACII
Account Executive, Media, Arts & Entertainment
|Talk to me on
“La Playa insured me (at a very reduced premium) with Hiscox who dealt with a very rare claim from me (caved in wide angle) with speed and efficiency and to my satisfaction. Can't recommend enough. And, La Playa have just introduced a new "all encompassing policy" which can cover my business needs as well as cars and house. Not tried it, but worth a call to Tracey.”
Paul, Camera Technician