Private Client Insurance
Welcome to La Playa's specialist Private Client insurance group. We look after a portfolio of high net worth individuals and families, and specialise in advice and cover for period, listed and modern buildings, vehicles, yachts and motorboats, aviation, wine collections, antiques, jewellery and art on a worldwide basis.
As an independent broker we have access to excellent terms with high net worth insurers including AIG, Chubb, Hiscox, Sterling and Oak Underwriting. Whether you’re insuring a listed building, art and antiques, a pleasure boat or treasured jewellery collection, we will ensure your assets have the best protection, so that you can enjoy them to the full. Our portfolio policies mean you can insure homes, cars, boats/yachts and valuables on a single policy - saving time and money.
Our specialist team of brokers will advise you on the best policies available and on risk management measures such as valuations, security, fire prevention and property marking - preserving the value of your property and giving you complete peace of mind.
- Higher excesses? Share the risk and pay less premium.
- Better risk management? A good broker will help you with security advice to secure better rates from insurers.
- A Portfolio Policy? Insure homes, cars and boats all on a SINGLE policy, saving time and money: the insurer sees the package as a better risk proposition.
- Separating out your art and antiques from general contents? They normally cost less to insure…
- True tailoring of your policy? If you only actually wear 30% of your jewellery collection, why pay to insure all of it worldwide for all risks?
Why not give us a ring? No call centres - just pick up the phone and talk to a real person who really knows their stuff. Or email us, whichever you prefer.
Read our Marine Insurance Brochure >>
Mike Taylor-West ACII
Director, Private Client and Marine
|Talk to me on
020 7002 1544
“We have had two burglaries recently. The main loss of jewellery wasn't specifically insured through an oversight. Mike Cullen did a brilliant negotiation on our behalf.”
George A, Private Client