Let us help you identify and manage your risk
More than ever before, it’s incumbent upon the management of modern science and technology firms to view their business risk holistically. Insurance is an important part of the puzzle, but it's rarely the complete solution. That's why we encourage our clients to establish a framework of risk management, so as to proactively identify potential threats to their business and take appropriate steps to deal with them.
We leverage the risk management expertise of our specialist insurance partners to offer...
- On Site On-site surveys and peril-specific surveys (e.g. Fire or Theft surveys)
- Environmental surveys - for environmental liability insurance
- CoSHH training programmes for your staff
- Business Continuity Planning - helping you to survive an interruption to your operations
- Supply chain dependency assessment - with advice on specialist insurance covers
- Statutory inspection of plant & machinery for regulatory compliance
- Engineering breakdown risk assessment
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Matthew Clark ACII
Director, Science & Technology
|Talk to me on
“Insurance brokers who understand and work with technology companies are a rare breed, to be highly recommended.”